Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: PCT guidance required

mmbrazts is offline Newbie

Default PCT guidance required

I want to run a cycle with testosterone enanthate and thinking about using 250mg two times a week for 14 weeks. this will be my first ever cycle. can you please guide me on AIs and post cycle therapy so that i stay protected during and after the cycle? thanks

muskate is online now Bodybuilder

Check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

You want to use an AI throughout your entire cycle to keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range. This will be prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. Start the AI on day 1 of your cycle and use it throughout your entire cycle and PCT. Aromasin at 10m mg EOD is a good dosage.

After your cycle, follow the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
    • An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
    • A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
    • A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
    • Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
    • Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.
    Trevor Kouritzin
    Needtobuildmuscle.com Representative
    Chemical Engineer
    Canfitpro personal trainer certified
    For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com
    Check out my clothing line -> Alldayclothes.com

stevesmi is offline Pro Bodybuilder

I would do it 12 weeks instead of 14. follow the protocol musky laid out above

also make sure you get blood work BEFORE your start to flag any problems so you don't get any surprises in the future

I would cut it down from 14 weeks to 10-12. Test at 500mg per week is a great idea. For supports you want to run aromasin at 10mg EOD to control estrogen, and it wouldn't hurt to run N2Guard to keep organs healthy and cholesterol in check. For PCT make sure you run the Perfect PCT linked here-----> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

Jay Scott is online now Junior Member

For AI is plain and simple - aromasin at 10mg EOD should do the trick. However after 2-3 weeks of the cycle I would follow up with blood work to check whether everything is in range, just in case.

As for the PCT - go for the perfect PCT protocol like suggested above.