Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: diet opinions

witters100 is offline Newbie

Default diet opinions

i want to run a bulking cycle next in about a month or so. this would be probably with testosterone enanthate 600mg a week along with deca 400mg a week for 16 weeks and i'll run dbol 40mg ed for first 6 weeks. should i do a high protein-carbs diet such as protein 40% carbs 40% and fats 20%?

muskate is offline Pro Bodybuilder

Those macronutrient ratios look really good.

Remember that what you eat is just as important as how much. Base your diet around clean unprocessed foods, eat in around a 500 calorie per day surplus and you should grow like a weed!
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutritional Sciences masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

Facebook.com/TKouritzin
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

stevesmi is offline Pro Bodybuilder

the biggest problem with this cycle (yeah i have done it) is the bloat. i wouldn't even bother using the dbol and i would drop the test a lot .. in fact what you should do is swap in proviron instead and run that the whole way.

if you just want to move the scale and bloat like a fish then run it the way you have it though, some guys want that i guess

I don't even bother with macro ratios anymore. What I like to do is eat 1g of protein per lb body weight and fill in the rest based on how you respond to carbs. For me, I keep carbs lower so my fats will be a bit higher. It is a learning experience and as you progress you will learn more and more about your body.