Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

buy steroids

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: beginner cycle>> Sus 250 + Deca for 8 weeks

JoeHammer is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by heavyduty View Post
    Hello everyone, to start with I would like to thank all of the members who are reading and planning to reply and share their views and experiences for my queries. I am planning to visit Pakistan (currently in Australia) in September for 3 months, my plan is to carry out a cycle of Sustanon 250 with Deca for 8 weeks with some clomid and nlova in hand for pct. Reason for choosing these two are because of their mild side effects (water retention, gyno, etc). also as I am not planning to hit heavy doses I am hoping to complete my cycle without complications. Now what I want to know is weather 250mg of deca P/W along with 250mg of Sustanon 250 P/W injected together (same day) is a good enough dose for me? my stats are (31 years - 5'8'' - 165lbs) consuming roughly 2500 calories which I'll increase with my gear. Please be advised that I am not aiming to gain 30lbs of bodyweight, I would settle with anything between 10 to 15lbs. all I need is a bit more of size. also I have seen people advising to take sus every other day for results and some opposing it with a theory of once a week. please give your suggestions. Thanks
    i agree with everyone that commented, especially Slimbad- the original cycle was very poor for reasons explained before this. And a few others, mainly that sust. and deca remain active in your system for 60-80days after last shot, which is why you have heard of people getting gyno after PCT. Trying to squeeze it into a short cycle and PCT would almost certianly cause problems.

This is why i also think a short cycle of sust is also a bad idea. the long esters in the sus will be around along time after your PCT has ended and again put you at risk for post cycle problems. Also, it takes upto 4 weeks to reach high enough levels for you to start making gains severely cutting into your growth time.

a much better idea would be Test Prop, 150mg EOD for 8 weeks, PCT for 4 weeks and you will have much better muscle growth and much easier recovery because of the short ester.

A second best option would be to take a single ester, like Enanthate- but going this route i would reccomend preloading the cycle with 1000mg/wk for the first 2 weeks then dropping it to 500mg for the remaining time. however, this way means you will need to continue PCT for at least 3 weeks after you leave pakistan

1)
    week 1-8: Test Prop; 150mg/EOD
    week 1-8: Arimidex; 0.25mg/EOD
    PCT
    week 9: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Arimidex; 0.25mg/EOD
    week 10: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Arimidex; 0.25mg/EOD
    week 11: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Arimidex; 0.25mg/EOD
    week 12: Nolvadex; 10mg/day

2)
    week 1-2: Test E; 1000mg/wk
    week 3-8: Test E; 500mg/wk
    week 1-10: Arimidex; 0.25mg/EOD
    PCT
    week 11: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Arimidex; 0.25mg/EOD
    week 12: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Arimidex; 0.25mg/EOD
    week 13: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Arimidex; 0.25mg/EOD
    week 14: Nolvadex; 10mg/day, Arimidex; 0.25mg/EOD
    week 15: Nolvadex; 10mg/day, Arimidex; 0.25mg/EOD

This is my advice, hope it helps

heavyduty is offline Newbie

thanks joe...even this makes more sense this route will ensure no crash time after completion of cycle and before starting pct. also if I didnt respond well I can take preventive measures or in severe case can drop the cycle and dont have to wait for another three weeks to start pct. but the only problem is I dont know if these chemicals are available in Pakistan, my source told me that suss deca and anavar is available for sure cheap and authentic along with clomid ...I still have to check for adex and nolva <
    thanks for your help mate
    The Toughest Lift of all is Your Ass Off the Couch

what ever you have described makes a lot of sense to me. Another quick question is does test prop holds alot of water and how much should I expect to left with after flushing water?? are the pins painful? and should it be injected in glutes or delts?

j agree with slimbads cycle demands of you, this cycle you think you will run is not a good idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    j agree with slimbads cycle demands of you, this cycle you think you will run is not a good idea
    with all due respect could you please elaborate as to why its not wise to run test prop only. Also what you think is best just to gain 10lbs muscle w/o involving much risk. I was also considering var or T-bol only cycle but again I think test has to be there in any cycle. whats your opinion about var only cycle for 10 weeks would it take me where I want to be?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Have you considered getting all your Ai and SERMS etc NOW, in Aust, going to Pakistan, doing a full 8 weeks cycle of gear there, then come home and do your PCT here?

Or even better, do a full 3 month cycle in Pakistan, and just doing your PCT here in Aust? That way you could get the benefit of a full 12 week cycle and do your PCT here. Kinda makes sense if you think about it. You really only need your PCT gear in Aust. There are plenty of suppliers (sponsors) that will ship you pct meds, or alternatively you can source PCT meds locally. Whatever you do, make sure you have your AI and PCT gear in hand before you start any cycle. Good luck dude.

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Or even better, do a full 3 month cycle in Pakistan, and just doing your PCT here in Aust? That way you could get the benefit of a full 12 week cycle and do your PCT here. Kinda makes sense if you think about it. You really only need your PCT gear in Aust. There are plenty of suppliers (sponsors) that will ship you pct meds, or alternatively you can source PCT meds locally. Whatever you do, make sure you have your AI and PCT gear in hand before you start any cycle. Good luck dude.
    how ya doin mate Initially when I decided on doing deca and suss that was my plan as suss stays in the system for way too long but now I am sooo f**in confused mate dont even know what am gonna do back there. btw with SERMS and AI you meant anti estrogen and aromatizers ryte ?? coz my PCT was clomid-nolva and adex all in all with milkthristles

slimbad is offline IS VIP

There is a cycle i have laid out for you in my previous post, thats your best option with the time scale you have, Dont run any long ester test for 8 weeks, its not worth it, go with the prop you wont be sorry,There is a thread on here called first cycle mistake, You dont want to be posting yours in there .
    Last edited by slimbad; 07-27-2010 at 05:01 AM.

Well as a FIRST cycle its best to start with something simple, ie Test E and probably in your case if you really want to do two add Winstrol (stanazolol) because it wont get you bloated like Dbol does. Your probably best just doing Test E alone. If you do two or more and start having issues (gyno etc) you wont know whats causing it. I would say go for 400-500mgs of Test E for 12 weeks straight. Deca is a progesterone and not a good idea for a first cycle, IMO. Yeah you will need Arimidex during cycle and Nolva (or clomid but Nolva seems to be the better choice) for PCT. You may want to add in HCG ( I would) during cycle as well. The golden rule is to get the biggest effect with the smallest dose. Sust takes quite awhile to build up to high levels because its comprised of 4 diff compounds and when you look at them individually there really isnt a lot in it. Considering that your goals are not huge weight gain, the Test E should get you where you want to be, as long as your diet and training is spot on. Have a look at some of the first cycle suggestions thruout the forum. I'm really just repeating what other more experienced people have said many times over. Side effects? Yeah there are (potential) side effects to AAS, some more than others, but Test E comes in pretty low when compared to others, like Deca for instance, which is why the Arimidex and Nolva are so important, to minimise and manage any sides etc. Hope this helps, or maybe its just confused you more?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast