Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will i lose weight/fat with this diet?

dorgshead is offline Newbie

Default Will i lose weight/fat with this diet?

Im 29 5'9" and 15.5 stone with a BF around 30%+. I lift weights regularly at least 3 times a week but my diet has always been rubbish so this is my diet i am going to stick to as from tomorrow. I need to know will this get my weight and BF down. I dont want to be a bodybuilder i just want to be slim/lean.

Breakfast: bowl of porridge made with semi skimmed milk and a teaspoon of jam or 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk.

Lunch: either a wholemeal roll with ham/chicken lettuce tomatoes and sliced egg or a salad with ham/tuna/chicken.

Dinner: meat and greens either chicken/turkey/steak or pork and the greens will brocolli,cauliflower and spinach.

Workout around 6:30-7:00pm and afterwards have a protein shake.

I will also just be drinking water and trying to drink at least 2 litres a day.

I am trying to make it a low carb diet so if i have any snacks between meals they will be low carbs because i want to lose fat from around my stomach mostly.

If i am doing it wrong then please help.

Thanks

RickRock is offline Moderator

I think you could make a lot better food choices. I'd like to see you have lean meats in there rather than crap like pork which is not good for you at all. Your diet is really not that low in carbs or fats, when you have pork, rolls, and jam in there. You need to clean things up a little better

stevesmi is online now Pro Bodybuilder

get rid of the dairy, reduce the meat, jam is all sugar.

swap in more veggies and fruit.

Shrine is offline VIP

Pork rolls and jam.. come on man.. lol. Lean meat and take it easy with the carbs

cane87 is offline V.I.P

How about adding some cardio in there also bud?

JackSteel is online now V.I.P

pork is fatty but i don't have a problem with it as far as losing weight. The sugar is what i think needs to be cleaned up. Jam is obviously not our favorite weight loss food. Cardio should be up and intense and vegetables need to be increased and i'd do fruit for any carb you might eat. IN other worse if you want to eat carbs eat fruit. keeping your hear rate up is going to be key and of course eating clean. Keep your carbs lower i'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by dorgshead View Post
    Im 29 5'9" and 15.5 stone with a BF around 30%+. I lift weights regularly at least 3 times a week but my diet has always been rubbish so this is my diet i am going to stick to as from tomorrow. I need to know will this get my weight and BF down. I dont want to be a bodybuilder i just want to be slim/lean.

Breakfast: bowl of porridge made with semi skimmed milk and a teaspoon of jam or 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk.

Lunch: either a wholemeal roll with ham/chicken lettuce tomatoes and sliced egg or a salad with ham/tuna/chicken.

Dinner: meat and greens either chicken/turkey/steak or pork and the greens will brocolli,cauliflower and spinach.

Workout around 6:30-7:00pm and afterwards have a protein shake.

I will also just be drinking water and trying to drink at least 2 litres a day.

I am trying to make it a low carb diet so if i have any snacks between meals they will be low carbs because i want to lose fat from around my stomach mostly.

If i am doing it wrong then please help.

Thanks
    3 days a week of training, no mention of cardio, etc... that alone is not good when your trying to lose weight... your diet is not a cutting diet... drop the milk, the jam, roll, the sliced egg, the ham, the steak, the pork, etc... implement CLEAN sources of protein... egg whites, PLAIN fat free greek yogurt, UNSWEETENED almond or cashew milk, LOW SODIUM tuna, etc... white fish, lean chicken, greens, etc... you need A LOT of education and work here

meathead96 is offline Moderator

Yeah def need to adjust that diet and start incorporating regular cardio. Egg whites, chicken, fish, lean beef, lean turkey, and protein powder for protein sources is good. Def want lots of veggies and for carbs if you incorporate some, complex carbs like oats, brown rice, quinoa, etc. are good.

dorgshead is offline Newbie

I do 20 mins of cardio after i train either on the x-trainer or bike. Sorry i forgot to day that.

I have dropped the porridge in the mornings and started having scrambled eggs and bacon but the eggs ive been having with 100ml of semi skimmed milk.

I work a manual job so a wholemeal roll is easy for me and i didnt think it would be that bad as it is wholemeal?

Also i have been having omelettes 3 eggs,100ml of milk and ham and turkey, is this ok?

My macros are protein 170-180g,carbs 130-140g,fats 70g. Are these too high?

Thanks for the help i do need educating.

cardio is always going to be a key as well... you have to burn calories and get your metabolism going... get your heart rate active on a daily basis... i would do cardio a minimum of 4 days but in all honesty, 5 would be much more beneficial... make sure to mix it up between endurance and HIIT training etc... shock your body and the results will come...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast