Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: HGH with nolvadex

minibecks is offline Newbie

Default HGH with nolvadex

Hello guys,

I am doing Test prop 100 EOD and Primo 100 EOD along with 5iu HGH 6 days/week. I have started to grow Gyno its not visible yet but the nipples hurt when touched so, i thought i could add nolvadex, after re-search everybody said dont mix HGH with nolvadex as it decreases the IGF-1 and that makes HGH useless. My question is, even if i used nolvadex @ 10mg daily would that affect the HGH ? has anyone tried that before ? should i take nolvadex morning and HGH at night or it doesn't matter ?

Hope u guys can help me, Thanks.

Joeblow12345 is offline iSteroids VIP

Quote Originally Posted by minibecks View Post
    Hello guys,

I am doing Test prop 100 EOD and Primo 100 EOD along with 5iu HGH 6 days/week. I have started to grow Gyno its not visible yet but the nipples hurt when touched so, i thought i could add nolvadex, after re-search everybody said dont mix HGH with nolvadex as it decreases the IGF-1 and that makes HGH useless. My question is, even if i used nolvadex @ 10mg daily would that affect the HGH ? has anyone tried that before ? should i take nolvadex morning and HGH at night or it doesn't matter ?

Hope u guys can help me, Thanks.
    Just get some arimadex.

MyersJag is offline Newbie

Default HGH with nolvadex

HGH can be used with good effects on its own. Most noticeable is fat loss in my experience.