Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are these Real DBOL?

Default Are these Real DBOL?

Could anybody be of greatest help and confirm that these are in fact real D-BOL?

Cheers.

Last edited by Hazcat; 09-22-2009 at 01:08 AM.

Sorry they are fake!!! And be careful the real owner was busted along with his workers
    TRAIN LIKE A FREAK

eltigrenegro

thanks

g

Quote Originally Posted by eltigrenegro View Post
    Sorry they are fake!!! And be careful the real owner was busted along with his workers
    What makes you think that they are fakes? I know that ************* is the most counterfeited gear but .. it all depends on the source you're ordering them from.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 09-22-2009 at 01:09 AM.

I've used******************, and if those are counterfit, it's a very good job! Like MG said it depends on your source. Obviously the only way to know for sure is......
    Last edited by Hazcat; 09-22-2009 at 01:09 AM.

Ive never tried the DBols personally...or any of their orals for that matter...but I have had in my possesion the Var and it looks like similar packaging to me. All the Dbols Ive ever seen look exactly like those.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 09-22-2009 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
    What makes you think that they are fakes? I know that British Dragon is the most counterfeited gear but .. it all depends on the source you're ordering them from.
    None of the BD you get now a days is made by BD. BD, QV, DK, its all made by the same guy now...
    "If you put that straight jacket on me, I'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body and make a pack out of it."

Quote Originally Posted by Lurch214 View Post
    None of the BD you get now a days is made by BD. BD, QV, DK, its all made by the same guy...
    yep...he`s still in business after all these years...someone could of had some stock piled

They are real!

I'm thinking they're real too just old stock.

sorry if this is old, but if they are fake does that mean they do not have any active ingridient in them? these look like the ones my bud got from M4B