Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Testabol Enanthate B.D. REAL?

Quote Originally Posted by cadoo View Post
    pharmaeurope.com is a huge scammer
    thats it? they are a scam!
    No more info than that?

Hi guys, I've just got some BD gear (Testabol Enanthane 250). It looks the same as the pics above but the stopper is white/pink with BD on it and the rubber top is green with the logo on it. The make and expiry dates are 03/2006 and 03/2011. Does this sound correct?

Quote Originally Posted by cybrix101 View Post
    Hi guys, I've just got some BD gear (Testabol Enanthane 250). It looks the same as the pics above but the stopper is white/pink with BD on it and the rubber top is green with the logo on it. The make and expiry dates are 03/2006 and 03/2011. Does this sound correct?
    start a new topic and post your pics up..

Quote Originally Posted by cadoo View Post
    Got this from A well known source. Date says Man. 2004 Exp.2009

What do you guys think?
    Hey my friend has the same exact stuff. Did it ever work for you? Let me know thanks.

someone. Anyone???????? Please?

anyone??????

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by loanguy1 View Post
    ideas on a good place to use on the net??
    NO SOURCE CHECKS-READ THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are using this forum and can not find a place to order what you are seeking-YOU SHOULD NOT USE STEROIDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by john88test View Post
    Hey my friend has the same exact stuff. Did it ever work for you? Let me know thanks.
    He just posted the pics in this thread. It appears to be legit. He has not used them yet, so I don't imagine you will get that answer. If you want to get some gear that you do not have to inquire about the quality, look up at your screen. I am sure you will see something.

Quote Originally Posted by brodye View Post
    He just posted the pics in this thread. It appears to be legit. He has not used them yet, so I don't imagine you will get that answer. If you want to get some gear that you do not have to inquire about the quality, look up at your screen. I am sure you will see something.
    Thanks but my friend is happy with his current source. I appreciate the thought though. My friend is really interested in the red top bd that is described in the first post. He has the same exact. I guess only one way to find out. Thanks again.

any help is greatly appreciated. I know someone out there has used these before! HELP... thanks bros.