Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stanazolol Pics..Anyone seen these b4?

Default Stanazolol Pics..Anyone seen these b4?

Hi all, Bought these winstrols and wonder if anyone has seen this type before?
    Attached Images Attached Images

hi mate dont use steroids but my mate loves them he uses winstrol all the time an iv never seen them they look a bit moody to me!
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

Thats strange, never seen it. They look like they are stuck together in a block?
    "If you put that straight jacket on me, I'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body and make a pack out of it."

I havent seen these before but "Troche" rings a bell - its some type of gel block that contains Stanozolol. It looks like someones passed on a prescribed box to you so I'm pretty sure they'd be good to go Let us know how they taste?

Its a gelatin pack thats dissolved under the tongue. Ive heard good things about them if one can find them. More of the Stanozolol is absorbed soo its a better oral.

Send them too me! I'll give them a go! You can trust my expert opinion. lol....... I have heard of the gel but never seen or used them.

Quote Originally Posted by brodye View Post
    Send them too me! I'll give them a go! You can trust my expert opinion. lol....... I have heard of the gel but never seen or used them.
    I'm with ya on that one Brodye! I have never seen those either. I've heard of gel tabs, but never seen them.
    "If you put that straight jacket on me, I'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body and make a pack out of it."

thanks all for the important..just to add a bit more they are like a waxy type of consistency..is this normal? but they are definately orals yeah? they dont need to be melted down or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by danthemack32 View Post
    thanks all for the important..just to add a bit more they are like a waxy type of consistency..is this normal? but they are definately orals yeah? they dont need to be melted down or anything?
    i would listen to Gator M on this one, i belive he knows what he is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by danthemack32 View Post
    From what Ive heard they should dissolve under your tongue. If not, then you could swallow them as well.