buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test prop100 and Deca 300

Default Test prop100 and Deca 300

They dont look good to me.
    specialy deca
    does anyone have any info?
    thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

What doesn't look right about them? They appear to be a UG lab but that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with them. If you trust who you got them from then they should be good to go.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

yeah its UG lab but the caps are different.
    the cap of test is different than the cap of deca
    is that normal or is that kinda odd?

not really odd they just recapped it with a different top? are the levels equal? not that that would mean anything just they put the wrong amount in. best way to find out is use it.!
    i hope you have more bottles of test btw haha
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Adding to what Jonny said, they look like they are filled about right. A lot of times when a lab is selling fake gear they will over fill the vials. You can get about 12-13ml in a 10ml vial so if they were filled all the way I'd be very leery. Yeah, and 2000mg of test prop is a good start for a couple weeks but that's about it. Hopefully you have some long ester test to run as a base.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.