Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: best Anadrol stack?

Default best Anadrol stack?

i have done four cycles till now and two of them were with anadrol. the first was test e only and the second was test e, dbol, and deca. now i want to run my fifth with anadrol and thinking about the best Anadrol stack. i was considering adding primobolan, HCG, HCGenerate, testosterone cypionate, and may be some dbol to kickstart. i am 216lbs, 6'1", and 29 years old. what do you say?

For pct, use hcgenerate clomid/nolva, but wouldnt use it for cycle.

First, I wouldn't use HCG with your cycle. HCG is some nasty stuff. It actually raises estrogen levels and often is what CAUSES the gyno people experience from their cycle. Read this: Did you know HCG is dangerous? - Evolutionary.org
    I would use HCGenerate instead. 5 capsules/day.
    http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/C...erate-p45.html

Why not do a simple testosterone and primo cycle with a anadrol kick start? Anadrol is very liver toxic so make sure to run a liver aid when using it. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com at 7 capsules/day.
    https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/st...GUARD-p75.html

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone 500mg/week
    primo 300mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day

weeks 1 - 6
    anadrol 50mg/day
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

@muskate's cycle is very good. Sincerely, it is completely pointless to use Dbol as a kick-starter in a cycle with anadrol - they work just as fast. Besides, it would be way too much stress for the liver, since both of these orals are very liver toxic. Also, don't use HCG - it will barely give any benefits, but it may cause such side effects as suppression and gynecomastia. There is no need at all to use HCG during the cycle, and during PCT it has very doubtful benefits. Therefore, don't use it on cycle, and during the PCT better opt for HCGenerate ES - it is a much safer alternative, which will do more good to your natural testosterone production than the HCG.

5. Default

Anadrol would be a great oral to kick start with. It makes the dbol redundant though, is just drop that. Your liver would hate it too. Run 50mg per day for 4-6 weeks. Keep your test C at 500mg per week and add Primo in at 300mg per week like Muskate suggests. Make sure to use all ancillaries and the perfect pct as well. Don't forget your N2Guard with the anadrol as well.

Do test e/c, tren e, and anadrol to kick start. Wicked pumps, the strength gains are amazing, and you'll probably fall in love with tren.

Weeks 1-6 anadrol @ 50-100 mgs pd

Weeks 1-12 test c/e @ 250/wk

Weeks 1-12 tren e @ 600/wk

Followed by PCT starting in the beginning of week 14.

Have fun. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk