Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: glute lump after pinning

Default glute lump after pinning

started a cycle with testosterone enanthate 150mg, trenbolone 150mg, and masteron 200mg a week, in the 4th week of my 12 week cycle. last injection i administered made the injection spot sore and i have now a lump on both sites. i take showers before injecting and never reuse needles. i have been using 23g 1" needle for pinning and make sure a point to aspirate always. what could be wrong?

Massage the site.

Most probably it is just some bad PIP - nothing to worry about. However, you can reduce the PIP by doing the following things:

1. Warm up the oil before injecting it. For instance, you can hold the syringe in the fist for a minute, so that the oil will warm up to your body temperature.
    2. Massage the area after injecting it.
    3. Put some iodine on the injection site - it will greatly help to dissipate the lump.
    4. Workout on your legs and glutes the day, or the next day after injecting - this is extremely helpful for reducing the PIP.

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Most probably it is just some bad PIP - nothing to worry about. However, you can reduce the PIP by doing the following things:

1. Warm up the oil before injecting it. For instance, you can hold the syringe in the fist for a minute, so that the oil will warm up to your body temperature.
    2. Massage the area after injecting it.
    3. Put some iodine on the injection site - it will greatly help to dissipate the lump.
    4. Workout on your legs and glutes the day, or the next day after injecting - this is extremely helpful for reducing the PIP.
    This is great advice. It sounds like PIP to me too.

However, if a rash develops or you develop a fever - go to the hospital immediately because that means you have an infection.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

aspirating and cleaning the site is not going to prevent tissue irritation or an abscess. in 99.9% of the instances it is fine and will go away on its own

usually guys go to the doctor and are handed anti-biotics and then the issue goes away, so they assume it was an infection when it was no such thing. it went away in spite of the poor diagnosis.

6. Default

All good answers above. How lean are you? You might need n1 1/2" for glutes. Could be the issue.