Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: oral only cycle for beginners

Default oral only cycle for beginners

completely new to the world of roids and want to start my first ever cycle. i on the heavier side of weight and want to cut down around 20-30lbs. i am 240lbs, 5'10", and 26 years old, i started workouts 2 years back but results have been slow and not as per my expectations. what do you recommend as the best oral only cycle for beginners?

you don't need steroids to cut down weight. a simple caloric daily deficit of maybe -200 per day consistent via a cleanup of your diet and exercise will easily achieve your goals. until you do this your results will continue to be slow

steroids are not fat burners.

Steroids DO NOT burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism.

Cardarine GW stacked with n2slin is going to be your best option.
    http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/F...2Slin-p50.html
    Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
    Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
    N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
    Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
    Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

4. Default

I would say to clean up your diet as a first step. Second, make sure you are doing cardio, preferably hiit, 5 days per week. Then, look at the stack Muskate gives you for some enhancement. Steroids are just not fat burners.

Steroids should never be used as fat burners. In fact, good diet and cardio are the best fat burners you will ever find. Get your diet under control, and do more cardio - the results won't take long to show up. Also, the above mentioned combo of Cardarine GW-501516 and N2Slin will do wonders for fat loss and overall toning. My wife has used this stack several times, and the results were always beyond expectations with no side effects at all. What I really like about Cardarine GW, is its positive effect on endurance and recovery, which allows to do substantially more cardio with less effort, which will ultimately lead to more effective fat loss.