Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: dbol for best gains?

Default dbol for best gains?

want to take dianabol to kickstart my next cycle. would it make sense to run 40mg ed dbol for the first 5 weeks when the cycle is of 14 weeks with test e 500mg a week, deca 400mg a week, and may be some anavar at later end of the cycle?? also, can you plz guide me when to take dbol for best gains and how should i proceed with drugs like arimidex, clomid, and nolvadex?

Just do test and dbol add andarine for a kicked with cardarine for cardio, deca not always needed.

that would work but reduce the dbol to 20mg.. you are going to be dealing with a tons of aromatization

as far as ancillaries this is a very important question and one you need to research more. an AI needs to be on cycle and you need to have a quality PCT lined up.. look for the perfect pct protocol. it doesn't sound like you have much experience with this stuff so in that aspect you should be running 1 compound to start. not 3

4. Default

Make sure you start the test, deca, and dbol the same day. If this is your first go with dbol, start with 20mg as Steve says. It is a very powerful oral that can cause tons of side effects so better to stay lower dose. See how you react to it. You can work your way up to 40mg per day if needed but hopefully 20 works best. I would set it up like this...

1-14 test 500mg
    1-14 deca 400mg
    1-14 aromasin 10mg EOD
    1-14 caber .5mg EOD
    1-5 dbol 20mg ed
    1-5 N2Guard 7 caps per day
    Perfect pct - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

I would save the anavar for another cycle

How you thought about tbol instead of dbol? They are very similar so the auxiliaries needed are the same (an AI and liver aid such as N2guard from n2bm.com) but I like tbol much better. It'll cause less water retention.

Dosages would be the same as well.

Tbol vs Dbol - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    How you thought about tbol instead of dbol? They are very similar so the auxiliaries needed are the same (an AI and liver aid such as N2guard from n2bm.com) but I like tbol much better. It'll cause less water retention.

Dosages would be the same as well.

Tbol vs Dbol - Evolutionary.org
    Tbol would definitely be a very good choice instead of Dbol, especially given how wet are the other two steroids you are going to use. Also, @masonic has given you a very good insight about the ancillaries - just don't forget to use them from the first day of the cycle, and don't do the mistake that many do - wait for the side effects to appear before starting the use of ancillaries. And finally, make sure to have on hand everything you need for the PCT before you even begin the cycle, because a proper and due PCT will be a must after deca use.