Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: First cycle in 8 years

Default First cycle in 8 years

i am 38 years old and did my last cycle eight years back. before that, i did 3 cycles and now i am thinking of doing a new cycle. i am prone to gyno. would you recommend a 16 week cycle with turinabol, testosterone enanthate, aromasin, clomid and nolvadex? test 500mg a week, aromasin 12.5mg eod, clomid 100/100/50/50, nolva 40/40/20/20, and tbol 20-40mg ed?

Weak pct add hcgenerate.

Overall the cycle is looking good, but keep in mind that turinabol is liver toxic, so you will need to add there some good liver support. For instance, N2Guard is a very complete supplement for the liver, and it has TUDCA in it, so it will effectively support the liver. Also, your PCT is quite weak - you need to do something closer to the perfect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

So the cycle would look like this

Weeks 1-12
    Testosterone enanthate - 500 mgs per week
    Aromasin - 12.5 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle
    N2Guard

Weeks 1-6
    Turinabol - 40 mgs per day.

Weeks 12-14
    HCGenerate ES - 5 caps per day

Then do the perfect PCT.

Hcgenerate?

IngredientsFenugreek, Testofen, Tongkat Ali, Tribulus, Fadogia Agrestis, Vitamin E, Zinc.

Maybe zinc and Vit E.... maybe

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5. Default

Lev gives you a great cycle layout above. Dose the N2Guard at 7 caps per day for the weeks you are running the tbol. You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com.

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Overall the cycle is looking good, but keep in mind that turinabol is liver toxic, so you will need to add there some good liver support. For instance, N2Guard is a very complete supplement for the liver, and it has TUDCA in it, so it will effectively support the liver. Also, your PCT is quite weak - you need to do something closer to the perfect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

So the cycle would look like this

Weeks 1-12
    Testosterone enanthate - 500 mgs per week
    Aromasin - 12.5 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle
    N2Guard

Weeks 1-6
    Turinabol - 40 mgs per day.

Weeks 12-14
    HCGenerate ES - 5 caps per day

Then do the perfect PCT.
    This cycle looks perfect. Here is the link to the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]