Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: best OTC PCT supplement?

Default best OTC PCT supplement?

about to end my 16 week cycle with testosterone enanthate, deca, and dbol in 6 weeks from now and want to purchase PCT products now and here for recommendations. should i go for a PCT stack that has aromasin, clomid, and nolvadex or would clomid and nolvadex be enough for my cycle? i have been using arimidex 0.25mg e3d since week 5th. please suggest.

Best otc supplement for pct is hcgenerate.

Try to follow the perfect PCT protocol, since your cycle is pretty harsh, you will really need it - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org From this stack, you could get HCGenerate, which is sold OTC, and it is a great help during the PCT.

By far the best PCT protocol is the perfect PCT protocol. This article outlines exactly what is needed and how to run it: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com. All 3 companies ship internationally.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    By far the best PCT protocol is the perfect PCT protocol. This article outlines exactly what is needed and how to run it: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com. All 3 companies ship internationally.
    This is absolutely the best legal pct. since you are running dbol, I wanted to make sure and mention that you should be running N2Guard at 7 caps per day with it. Dbol is extremely harsh on the liver.