Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: limp dick from tren, help

Default limp dick from tren, help

i started my cycle with trenbolone and can't believe it killed my libido and left with a limp dick. in week 3rd of a 10 week cycle and scared to go on with it anymore. i added testosterone enanthat to my cycle two days back and believe things would take a while to get correct again. do you recommend adding cabergoline also? i was planning of running arimidex 0.5mg eod from week 4th onwards. a friend said it is because of prolactin and estrogen and not tren

add dostinex and cardarine

3. Default

A couple major issues I see here. i would always start these things from day 1 to prevent any issues from creeping up. As you can see, it is harder to deal with tan done try to get rid of vs preventing them to begin with. Your issues are definitely due to estrogen being out of wack...

From day 1...
    Test 300-500mg per week
    Aromasin 10mg EOD or arimidex .5mg EOD
    Caber .5mg e3d

Make sure to have a proper pct planned such as the perfect pct - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

There are 3 main problems.

1. You aren't running an AI. Always run an AI from day 1 of your cycle. Either aromasin at 10mg EOD, or arimidex at 0.5mg EOD

2. You need something for prolactin support whenever using a nandrolone (tren, deca, npp). Cabergoline at 0.5mg E3D. You should have started this at day 1 of your cycle as well

3. Always include a testosterone base when using a nandrolone.

Ag-guys.com carries cabergoline and aromasin if you need a source.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]