Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: clomid nolva query

Default clomid nolva query

i am 5'10", 180lbs, and 27 years old guy going his third cycle. this will be my first bulking cycle and i will run test e, deca, and dianabol for 14 weeks and use arimidex as cycle support. should i run both clomid and nolvadex for PCT and if yes would the right doses be clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20?

If you use clomid/nolva add hcgenerate.

Quote Originally Posted by demanbigs View Post
    i am 5'10", 180lbs, and 27 years old guy going his third cycle. this will be my first bulking cycle and i will run test e, deca, and dianabol for 14 weeks and use arimidex as cycle support. should i run both clomid and nolvadex for PCT and if yes would the right doses be clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20?
    Doses for clomid & nolva look okay. Also during the cycle you should have some caber on hand for prolactin related sides due to deca.

As Tealc mentioned, hcgenerate would only benefit you in pct as well

You wan too make sure to run an anti-prolactin drug with your cycle to prevent a prolactin flair up from the deca. Cabergoline at 0.5mg E3D is a good dosage.

You also want to run a liver aid when you are using the dbol as it is a liver toxic oral steroid. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com.

Your clomid and nolvadex dosages look good, but your PCT needs more then just clomid and nolvadex. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

5. Default

I would definitely follow the perfect pct linked above. Once you start serms they will be dosed a bit lower than what you originally planned. Clomid will be 50/50/25/25/12.5 and Nolva will be 40/20/20/20/10