Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Sustanon and tren

Default Sustanon and tren

i want to start my next cycle soon and was considering doing a 14 week cycle with trenbolone and sustanon. would you recommend a dose of 150mg eod of tren and 500mg of sustanon and cycle support with arimidex 0.5mg eod?? also, PCT should be with clomid or nolvadex or both of them?

If you use trenbolone, add cardarine to it.

The dosages of trenbolone and sustanon look good. However, as for the ancillaries, some changes need to be done. First, and foremost, I would recommend using aromasin instead of arimidex. Trenbolone is notorious for increasing bad cholesterol, and so will do arimidex. However, aromasin will increase the levels of good cholesterol and decrease the bad one, so it is a very good AI to use with trenbolone in order to counterbalance the lipid stress caused by the latter one. 10 mgs EOD would be a good starting dosage. Also, keep in mind that trenbolone will increase prolactin levels, so you need to keep that under control with cabergoline, taken from the first day of the cycle at 0.25 mgs EOD. Finally, in spite of being an injectable steroid, trenbolone will stress the liver more than other injectables will, so it is a good idea to use a good liver supporting supplement all along, such as N2Guard.

@tealc has given you very good advice - Cardarine GW has a time proven ability to greatly reduce most of trenbolone's side effects, so it will add a lot of quality to the cycle without causing any additional side effects of its own.

Finally, you should be using both clomid and nolvadex on PCT, but this is too little. You should be doing something like the perfect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

To sum up what Lev said:
    1. Switch arimidex to aromasin 10mg/eod
    2. Use caber 0.25mg/eod
    3. PCT needs improvement, one of the choices would be to follow the Perfect Post Cycle Therapy from evo

Tren dosage doesn't need to be more than 200-250mg a week. I think it is too high, especially since you are stacking a 2nd androgen with it and its your first time with tren. hell I've used tren a bunch of times and I still stick to 200mg a week.

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    The dosages of trenbolone and sustanon look good. However, as for the ancillaries, some changes need to be done. First, and foremost, I would recommend using aromasin instead of arimidex. Trenbolone is notorious for increasing bad cholesterol, and so will do arimidex. However, aromasin will increase the levels of good cholesterol and decrease the bad one, so it is a very good AI to use with trenbolone in order to counterbalance the lipid stress caused by the latter one. 10 mgs EOD would be a good starting dosage. Also, keep in mind that trenbolone will increase prolactin levels, so you need to keep that under control with cabergoline, taken from the first day of the cycle at 0.25 mgs EOD. Finally, in spite of being an injectable steroid, trenbolone will stress the liver more than other injectables will, so it is a good idea to use a good liver supporting supplement all along, such as N2Guard.

@tealc has given you very good advice - Cardarine GW has a time proven ability to greatly reduce most of trenbolone's side effects, so it will add a lot of quality to the cycle without causing any additional side effects of its own.

Finally, you should be using both clomid and nolvadex on PCT, but this is too little. You should be doing something like the perfect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    I agree with everything above 100%.

Tren is a very strong steroid. 100mg EOD is more then enough. Heck, I would even do 50mg EOD. There is no need to do 150mg EOD.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

7. Default

I would go with 100mg EOD especially for a first time with tren. Running an AI is a very important part of this cycle. I highly recommend aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. The perfect PCT as linked above will also be key to your cycle. It will help you recover and keep your gains. The suggestion of running cardarine is a fantastic idea. Cardio can be difficult on tren and GW will really help with these sides.