Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: A couple of ??'s

Default A couple of ??'s

1. Does Aromasian fuck with your vision like sarms? I was seeing like an orange tint the other night when I was out..?? Weird..
    2. I need to pm someone reguarding a source.. I have heard some good some bad things about them.. I'm thinking about switching sources because my last order took 40 days.. Tks!

Sarms DO NOT cause vision sides, only s4 does. Only 1 out of 10 sarms (that 1 is s4) has that side effect and aromasin doesn't have it.

when you use a drug there is always chances of side effects. in this case yes aromasin does cause vision problems in rare situations with certain people. luckily it is very very rare, but I have read vision issues can be permanent

Yeah, that is what I had was the s4..

1. Aromasin will have no effect on vision. You can order it from ag-guys.com.

2. Check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

6. Default

I have never heard of any issues with vision when using aromasin. I would see if it happens again and if it does reach out to your source for a new batch. As for sources, head over to Evolutionary Bodybuilding Diet and MMA and check out the source sections.

That's where I got it... At-guys.. Maybe it was a acid flashback or something.. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by notmeyou View Post
    1. Does Aromasian fuck with your vision like sarms? I was seeing like an orange tint the other night when I was out..?? Weird..
    2. I need to pm someone reguarding a source.. I have heard some good some bad things about them.. I'm thinking about switching sources because my last order took 40 days.. Tks!
    Aromasin does not cause any vision problems. That happens with clomid for some people. As for sources, ag-guys sell it