Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: beginners cutting help

Default beginners cutting help

I was interested in purchasing the beginners cutting pack that has anavar, clen, winny, and tren. I am in desperate need of losing weight so I figured I would cut much needed weight first and then bulk. Is that a good recommendation?

Tren 1st cycle? maybe stick to anavar and winstrol with cardarine.

I wouldnt even run orals only, but rather take testosterone as a base, for example 12 weeks of 500mg/week

when you see a stack like that labeled as beginner, that is because the source wants to sell you tons of gear upfront. it isn't in your best interest to run all that ... this is a marathon and not a sprint

You want a good recommendation? Don't run that stack - it not a good setup, and even less so for a first cycle. If you want to lose fat effectively and in a safe manner, better go with SARMS - they will do the job just fine, and they will not cause any side effects at all. The above mentioned setup is a complete mess, and it will not yeld good results, especially on the long run.

Steroids DO NOT burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism.

Cardarine GW stacked with n2slin is going to be your best option.
    https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/st...2Slin-p50.html
    Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
    Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
    N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
    Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
    Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

7. Default

As a first cycle that would be a terrible cycle to run...regardless if the goal is cutting or bulking. In your case of wanting to lose fat, you need to focus on diet and not drugs. Steroids do not burn fat. Clen will increase metabolism but burn muscle as well as fat. What you need to do is figure out your TDEE or calories burned in a day. Plan your diet so you are in a deficit of around 500 calories. Exercise either training or cardio (or both) an hour total each day. You will lose fat.