Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Deca / Tren / Anadrol / Test

Default Deca / Tren / Anadrol / Test

been off the gear for a while but have quite a lot of leftover and so here for some advice for my next cycle. i have 2x 10ML vials each of testosterone cypionate, deca durabolin, testosterone enanthate, dianabol, and a bottle of anadrol. i have also stock of arimidex, HCG, clomid, and nolvadex, basically i have almost everything for a cycle to start with. how should i go ahead with dosages and for how long to run?

Don't use anadrol and dbol, don't tink about it. Just start with test and deca.

With the stuff you got, it would be best to run a cycle like this:

Weeks 1-12
    Testosterone enanthate - 500 mgs per week
    Deca Durabolin - 300-400 mgs per week
    Arimidex - 0.5 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle
    Cabergoline - 0.25 mgs E2D or E3D from the first day of the cycle
    Proviron - 50 mgs per week

Don't use the HCG, neither on cycle, nor off-cycle - it is pretty much useless, and yet it can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression.

After the last pin wait two weeks, and then start the perfect PCT as described here - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org Therefore, you will need to get some additional stuff for the PCT, and you will be good to go.

4. Default

Just run a simple test and deca cycle with your choice of either dbol or anadrol. Just pick one of the orals and make sure to use N2Guard with it as they are both very harsh orals.

If you have been off gear for a long time your body will respond from a very mild and simple cycle. There is no need to go crazy and run everything but the kitchen sink. Just do a simple test + deca cycle with a dbol or anadrol kick start.

Something like this:

Weeks 1-12

Weeks 1 - 6
    dbol 30mg/day OR anadrol 30mg/day
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

I would research these compounds and familiarize yourself with them. very important. check out evo and read up on them

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    With the stuff you got, it would be best to run a cycle like this:

Weeks 1-12
    Proviron - 50 mgs per week

Don't use the HCG, neither on cycle, nor off-cycle - it is pretty much useless, and yet it can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression.

After the last pin wait two weeks, and then start the perfect PCT as described here - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org Therefore, you will need to get some additional stuff for the PCT, and you will be good to go.
    That looks like a good outlay.

However, if I ever had to choose between tren and deca, I would go for tren. But its completely up to you. Its just that I prefer lean mean gains, and tren does not really mess me over mentally