Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Old gyno lump

Default Old gyno lump

since puberty, i had this little ball in my left nipple that really embarrasses me. i ran my first testosterone enanthate cycle two years ago and things got worse. it got bigger. not painful, no soreness. should i take nolvadex or even clomid or is there a better thing out there to get rid of this old gyno lump?

Try letrozole and nolvadex.

The best way of getting rid of your gyno would be running an anti-gyno protocol as described here - Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cure 3.0 - Evolutionary.org

It is really effective, and I have personally seen guys get better with it. The secret here is to run it to the letter, and finish it off completely. Some guys do the mistake of stopping it as soon as they see improvements, but this is a wrong thing to do if you want sustainable results.

The best thing you can do for removing gyno from pre-existing steroid use or puberty is to run the anti gyno protocol 3.0 -> Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cure 3.0 - Evolutionary.org

Nolvadex/clomid alone won't do much if you didn't catch the gyno early.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    Try letrozole and nolvadex.
    Try letrozole. If it doesnt help - you will need to undergo a surgery

you should never run an aromatizing compound without an AI

otherwise this type of thing wouldn't happen.

7. Default

I have heard from a bunch of guys on EVO that the anti-gyno protocol that was linked above has been very effective for them.