Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First 8-week cycle ever

Quote Originally Posted by digiss View Post
    Why not prop when the gentleman above is recommended test p?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Testosterone is testosterone. The ester only changes how frequently you need to inject based on how fast the hormone releases into the blood stream. The reason most people don't recommend test prop is because it requires EOD injections because of it's short half life.

Long estered testosterones like test e and test cyp only need to be injected twice per week.

If you are using injectable testosterone, the androgel really isn't needed. It is absorbed poorly. Injections are much better all around.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Thank you Masonic! I am guessing the recommendation also includes all the products that the OP was suggested also? Lastly, thank you also Tealc. why do you say Test E vs Test C if the both are 500mg/week (Split into two) injections? What is the added benefit? Or is it that it creates synergy better with all that OP recommended as well as the Serostim 3iu/day that I am on?

I appreciate both advice, just wondering why Tealc suggests Test E as he clearly sees a difference between the two.

Best,

D

Ps. Any lab u recommend over another for all those products? I hear mixed things on various sources so am looking for the most reliable and fast shipping option with at least a fair price...

And Masonic, why did you recommend to OP Test P (which you don't recommend for me) over the Test E that he is on currently? We both are BARELY into our cycles...

I owe you all who reply big time. Thank you kindly!!!

Muskate!! Thank you as well!! I will hold off on the gel for PCT time.... Much appreciated 🙏🏼💪🏼

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by digiss View Post
    And Masonic, why did you recommend to OP Test P (which you don't recommend for me) over the Test E that he is on currently? We both are BARELY into our cycles...

I owe you all who reply big time. Thank you kindly!!!

You ideally want to keep short esters with short esters such as Test P with NPP. The same thing goes for long esters...you would run test e,c or sust with compounds like deca or EQ.