Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First 8-week cycle ever

Default First 8-week cycle ever

i have two cycles under the belt and both cycles were pretty good with me managing to retain most muscle mass and size gains. i now want to run a short 8 week cycle with 400mgs testosterone enanthate a week, 10mgs aromasin a day, 200mgs deca durabolin a week, 30mgs dianabol every day for first 5 weeks only, and 50mgs proviron a day. is that a good cycle?

Use aromasin eod instead of ed, add n2guard for liver.

Quote Originally Posted by CLMETO View Post
    i have two cycles under the belt and both cycles were pretty good with me managing to retain most muscle mass and size gains. i now want to run a short 8 week cycle with 400mgs testosterone enanthate a week, 10mgs aromasin a day, 200mgs deca durabolin a week, 30mgs dianabol every day for first 5 weeks only, and 50mgs proviron a day. is that a good cycle?
    The idea behind this cycle is good, but you should rather use a shorter testosterone ester if you are going to run only 8 weeks. The propionate of the acetate would be a better fit for such a short cycle. The same goes with deca - 8 weeks are too few for deca, so you should instead consider using NPP to replace it as a faster acting nandrolone. There is no need to run aromasin every day - you can use it EOD without problems, unless you are really prone to estrogen buildup. Finally, if you are going to use a nandrolone, be it deca or npp, you will also need to implement cabergoline in order to keep prolactin under control. 0.25 mgs E3D is a good starting dosage. Proviron is definitely a very good addition in order to prevent deca dick, and improve the overall cycle quality. Finally, dianabol is liver toxic, so you should be including a good liver supporting supplement, such as N2Guard.

Make sure to run a proper PCT after this cycle, such as the perfect PCT protocol as described here - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Your cycle itself I like. The problem with deca however is that it is a very long estered steroid. It won't even reach peak blood hormone levels until week 5-6 of your cycle. I would use npp instead. NPP is basically the exact same thing as deca, just with a much shorter ester. Both deca and npp are nanadrolones which raise prolactin levels in the body so you need an anti-prolactin drug in your cycle like cabergoline. 0.5mg E3D is a good dosage. You can order it from ag-guys.com.

Besides that your cycle itself looks really good. I would add in a good liver aid when you are using the dbol like n2guard from n2bm.com
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

swap in prop and NPP instead. shorter esters of the same compounds

6. Default

I agree 100% with Steve...you can run the exact same compounds just shorter estered versions of them. Go with Test P and NPP instead of Test E and Deca. Dbol will be fine to run as you had it. Change your aromasin dose to EOD unless you already know through blood work that you need that high of a dose. Afterwards make sure you run the Prefect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

My first cycle, which I started this week, sounds like I'm definitely f'ing up then!!! I just took my second Test Cyp 250mg IM injection yesterday, the first EVER 3 days before that, but am running Serostim at 3iu/day (5 on 2 off) and have been on that for roughly 1 month. (I did a 6-month cycle of Serostim this time last year but ONLY serostim and lots of protein.

I used to be 6'3 195, and I want to get back there, but am at 165. (Went through a divorce and stopped eating, etc.) My metabolism is fast, so I am looking for something that will stay the course, hence the gh addition.

Would you recommend a similar cycle as that listed above or would you recommend I stick with the Test Cyp and get more? (I only got the 2 ampules as the price was ridiculous. I can afford to run however long a cycle I need to and can afford whatever you pros might suggest.

I should probably add that, for the last month, before the Test Cyp, I also started in conjunction with the gh Androgel 1.62% at 3 pumps/day. I still have a whole bottle and a half but the guy who got me the ampules suggested I stop it, yet hold onto it for after the Cyp. (Considering he charged a fif spot for a Testex Depot 250mg/2ml ampule, and I paid a benj for 2 of them -a total of 500mg at a concentration of 250mg/2ml or 125mg/ml, but 2ml per ampule- and I KNEW I could get 10ml of 250mg/ml for less than a fif spot, I was weary of his advice. He did promise to provide the remaining product for far cheaper, however, I want to go with a vendor or vendor(s) on here or another forum that I can count on for speedy delivery, cycle advice ideally, and consistent product quality.

Any suggestions? It would mean the world if someone would give me a little insight, I kind of feel like I fucked up by starting 2 test Cyp injections before learning about long-term vs short-term esters and not even running my levels. Currently, I look good, am fit, and feel healthy, but don't know the best step since I have already STARTED a test (well, my second given I was on the gel.) Is the gel even worth using?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by digiss View Post
    My first cycle, which I started this week, sounds like I'm definitely f'ing up then!!! I just took my second Test Cyp 250mg IM injection yesterday, the first EVER 3 days before that, but am running Serostim at 3iu/day (5 on 2 off) and have been on that for roughly 1 month. (I did a 6-month cycle of Serostim this time last year but ONLY serostim and lots of protein.

I used to be 6'3 195, and I want to get back there, but am at 165. (Went through a divorce and stopped eating, etc.) My metabolism is fast, so I am looking for something that will stay the course, hence the gh addition.

Would you recommend a similar cycle as that listed above or would you recommend I stick with the Test Cyp and get more? (I only got the 2 ampules as the price was ridiculous. I can afford to run however long a cycle I need to and can afford whatever you pros might suggest.

I should probably add that, for the last month, before the Test Cyp, I also started in conjunction with the gh Androgel 1.62% at 3 pumps/day. I still have a whole bottle and a half but the guy who got me the ampules suggested I stop it, yet hold onto it for after the Cyp. (Considering he charged a fif spot for a Testex Depot 250mg/2ml ampule, and I paid a benj for 2 of them -a total of 500mg at a concentration of 250mg/2ml or 125mg/ml, but 2ml per ampule- and I KNEW I could get 10ml of 250mg/ml for less than a fif spot, I was weary of his advice. He did promise to provide the remaining product for far cheaper, however, I want to go with a vendor or vendor(s) on here or another forum that I can count on for speedy delivery, cycle advice ideally, and consistent product quality.

Any suggestions? It would mean the world if someone would give me a little insight, I kind of feel like I fucked up by starting 2 test Cyp injections before learning about long-term vs short-term esters and not even running my levels. Currently, I look good, am fit, and feel healthy, but don't know the best step since I have already STARTED a test (well, my second given I was on the gel.) Is the gel even worth using?

Same cycle is good but I would add test enan not cyp.

Why not prop when the gentleman above is recommended test p?

10. Default

The ester only effects how often you have to inject. With cyp or enan you can inject twice a week where with prop you have to inject EOD. Since you started with cyp just stick with it. Keep your cycle very simple and just do 500mg per week (split into 2 separate 250mg injections. Run that for 12 weeks and finish with the perfect PCT or go back to your TRT dose if that is what you are on with the gel...The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org