Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Dbol and test

Default Dbol and test

have never made use of orals but want to give them a try now. can anyone please suggest if it is a good idea to run dianabol 50mg ed for the first 5 weeks only and testosterone enanthate to be administered for all 16 weeks of the cycle at 500mg a week?? this will be my second cycle. diet good, work out five days a week. also would aromasin 12.5mg eod dose be good and PCT with clomid and nolvadex?

Dbol and test should have deca.

It is quite a good idea to use dbol as a kickstarter for your testosterone cycle, so it would be good to use dbol for the first 5 weeks. The dosage is fine. However, it is liver toxic, so you will need to use a good liver supporting supplement, such as N2Guard. Make sure to be using aromasin from the first day of the cycle - the dosage you chose is good.

Also, your PCT needs major changes - if you want to keep the gains made on cycle, and have a smooth recovery, you will need to run a more comprehensive PCT. Ideally, you would run the perfect PCT as described here - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

50mg a day of dbol is a hefty dose. cut it in half and run the cycle for 12 weeks

make sure you have an AI and n2guard during and run a solid PCT including hcgenerate.

Quote Originally Posted by eddcee View Post
    have never made use of orals but want to give them a try now. can anyone please suggest if it is a good idea to run dianabol 50mg ed for the first 5 weeks only and testosterone enanthate to be administered for all 16 weeks of the cycle at 500mg a week?? this will be my second cycle. diet good, work out five days a week. also would aromasin 12.5mg eod dose be good and PCT with clomid and nolvadex?
    Its actually quite a popular idea. But keep in mind that such dosage and length of dbol can be difficult on your kidneys and liver, so some supplements for them would come in very handy

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 5
    dbol 30mg/day <- 30mg is plenty
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

7. Default

It can be tricky if your dbol comes in 25mg tabs...should you dose 25mg or 50mg? I would suggest starting with the lower dose to see how it works for you. Most guys will not need 50mg. Follow the suggestions above regarding PCT and your support supplements.