Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Clomid or Nolvadex - which is better?

Default Clomid or Nolvadex - which is better?

i am running a cycle with sustanon and EQ and want to know what would be the best on-cycle support and post cycle therapy drugs for me. this is a 18 week cycle and i am into the first week. should i go with arimidex, clomid, and nolva or should i stick with one of them -- clomid or nolvadex? which is better? or would be something completely different like letrozole, aromasin, or something else??????

If you're doing EQ don't use nolvadex, go with clomid.

If I had to choose - I would go with clomid.

However, in my PCT I always use both, doesnt matter which compounds I had in the cycle

n2guard, aromasin on cycle

hcgenerate, ostarine, and a SERM for pct

On cycle - use aromasin to keep estrogen in the low to normal range

After your cycle - use aromasin, clomid, nolvadex, osatrine and cardarine. Follow the perfect PCT protocol -> The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

6. Default

I always use aromasin on cycle as my AI. It is a suicide AI and can increase IGF-1 up to 25%. I typically run the Perfect PCT which includes both clomid and nolva but I prefer clomid if I had to chose 1. I think you can get away with just clomid as your SERM no problem...assuming you are also adding HCGenerate ES, Ostarine, and GW.

During the cycle you should be using an AI, such as arimidex or aromasin. Arimidex will do, but aromasin is much better, so I would rather recommend you to use aromasin. It is best because of the following:

1. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, so there will be no estrogen rebound once you stop taking it. Meanwhile, this estrogen rebound is well possible with arimidex, since it is not a suicide AI.

2. Arimidex will stress your lipids by increasing the levels of LDL cholesterol (the bad one), whilst aromasin will increase the levels of HDL (the good cholesterol).

3. Arimidex will increase your IGF-1 production by up to 25%, which is very good for muscle growth and recovery, which is not the case with arimidex.

For PCT, you should be using both clomid, and nolvadex as a part of a very complete PCT protocol, such as the perfect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org