Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: looking for the best mass builder

Default looking for the best mass builder

want to run a mass cycle in a month's time and was wondering if primobolan would do the trick for me. my goal is to gain 15-25lbs in a cycle of 16 weeks but not sure how to best utilize primo. can anyone plz share a nice primo cycle for mass building??? this would be my fourth cycle, last was with sustanon and EQ.

You can't use primo for mass unless you use primobolan+dianabol.

Quote Originally Posted by scohont View Post
    want to run a mass cycle in a month's time and was wondering if primobolan would do the trick for me. my goal is to gain 15-25lbs in a cycle of 16 weeks but not sure how to best utilize primo. can anyone plz share a nice primo cycle for mass building??? this would be my fourth cycle, last was with sustanon and EQ.
    Well, primobolan's gains will be minimal compared to the sustanon and EQ you ran before, so I would not expect to see any sort of mass gains with primobolan. If you want to gain some good lean mass, then better opt for testosterone and turinabol as a kick-starter. Also, you might add some more tbol towards the end of the cycle to add some more gains. This would be a much better bulking cycle than primobolan solo.

primo isn't a mass builder first off

second off 15-25 pounds is unrealistic unless you want to just put on a bunch of water and fat

5. Default

If you are just looking to move the scale then I would suggest going with test, dbol or anadrol, and deca. Classic bulking compounds. Primo is very mild and I would not use it in a bulking cycle.

Here is a good video for you to watch on bulking vs cutting steroid cycles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3lNZLtaYVw

I agree with everyone else that primo really isn't the best option for a mass cycle but if you are adamant on running a bulking cycle with primo, here is how I would run it.

Weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 500mg/week
    primo 600mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

If you are aiming just at mass:
    Test E + Deca + Dbol (and if you are more advanced you can add EQ to the mix)