Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: how to keep erections on cycle?

Default how to keep erections on cycle?

i have four cycles under the belt and want to start fifth. but the problem is everytime i do an AAS cycle, my libido goes for a toss and takes a long to come back. would it be good to run a cycle with sustanon 500mg a week and ue n2guard and hcgenerate to keep the nuts plump and be a champ in bed?

You need to add some aromasin.

Well, if you want an answer, you need to give us a bit of info on the cycles you run. If you run only the aromatizing compounds, like testosterone and sustanon, you need to add in an AI in order to keep estrogen levels under control. After all, if estrogen will raise too much, it will kill your libido. Aromasin is the best choice, being 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle the optimal dosage.

Then, with the nandrolones (trenbolone, deca and NPP) you also need to incorporate cabergoline at 0.25 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle, since excessive prolactin can also take a stall on your libido.

Then, you need to run a proper PCT in order to have a smooth recovery and keep your gains. The perfect PCT protocol will allow you to keep your gains, and have a smooth recovery without affecting your libido. Here you will find more information about it - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Finally, if you want to keep your nuts in their size throughout the cycle, you need to add in some HCGenerate during the cycle, and it will do the job. Besides, it will also increase libido, which is good.

it is normal for libido to roller coaster when abusing hormones and then coming off.

the best thing you can do is run proper ancillaries and a quality PCT. that gives you the best chance to stay balanced

Most libido problems are due to estrogen/prolactin issues.

Remember to include an AI on every steroid cycle you do - aromasin at 10mg EOD
    And to include an anti prolactin drug whenever your steroid cycle contains deca, npp or tren - cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD

A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate will help keep suppression of natural testosterone production to a minimum and keep libido high on your cycle as well.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

6. Default

I think that adding HCGenerate while on cycle along with a good AI like aromasin will definitely help out. Saying that, some people experience low libido and some experience high libido. This is just part of hormone levels changing.

Quote Originally Posted by obrtneort View Post
    i have four cycles under the belt and want to start fifth. but the problem is everytime i do an AAS cycle, my libido goes for a toss and takes a long to come back. would it be good to run a cycle with sustanon 500mg a week and ue n2guard and hcgenerate to keep the nuts plump and be a champ in bed?
    Does it happen during your cycles, or only after them?