Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Tren 75 question

Default Tren 75 question

as far as my readings online go, i have come to the conclusion that trenbolone is by far the most powerful steroid developed so far. does this mean it should not be stacked with anything or do you recommend adding a testosterone base to a cycle? how about a cycle with testosterone propionate and tren acetate for 12 weeks? could i add on cardarine?

Trenbolone should always be used with cardarine.

I would agree with teal. Cardarine/GW from sarms1 is a must to stack with it.. don't forget n2guard too which is going to save you a lot of side effects.

also i tell guys this all the time but they don't want to listen. you should go into a tren cycle ALREADY in top shape. this means if you can't even run a mile in under 10 minutes than you are woefully too out of shape to use it. and also flag any and all blood work issues.

It depends from person to person, but I would always stack tren with test. Some people would even run it solo, but there are as many opinions as there are people.

Always running 1.5x as much test than tren personally

Testosterone should be the base of every steroid cycle you do.

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren.

Remember to include the proper support supplements in your cycle. A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
    1. An AI (aromasin) to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
    2. An anti-prolactin drug (cabergoline) to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
    3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

This is how I would run your cycle:
    Weeks 1 - 10
    Testosterone e 500mg/week (inject 250mg Monday and Friday)
    Tren ace 300mg/week (inject 100mg Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
    aromasin 10mg EOD
    cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
    cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]