Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test E 400mg Tren E 800mg Mast E 300mg Cycle questions

Default Test E 400mg Tren E 800mg Mast E 300mg Cycle questions

6'5 245 15% bf

Test E 400mg 1-15wks
    Tren E 800mg 1-10wks
    Mast E 300mg 1-15wks

So, I was told by my bodybuilder friend that I don't need to take adex or do pct while using Masteron. I've ran this cycle before without pct and everything turned out fine. I want to run this same cycle again but I really wanted to know if pct is important.

Thanks

As far as Adex, that may or may not be true, it depends on whether you are prone to estrogen sides or not. I don't know your cycle experience is but that is a shitload of tren. I personally don't run it over 400-500mg per week because sides get bad quick when I go over that. I would definitely say to use some prami or caber throughout the cycle to keep prolactin down. I would always run a pct at the end, this cycle will have you shut down hard.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

First of all, this is quite an extreme dosage for trenbolone - are you aware that it is 5 times as potent as testosterone is? This means you can use it at 300-400 mgs per week, and still get exceptional results with minimal side effects. At such a high dosage your benefits will not improve all that much, but you will get considerably more side effects.

Also, you still need to use an AI on cycle with aromatizing compounds. Indeed, masteron has certain anti-estrogen properties, but these are not even close to being enough for on-cycle estrogen control. Therefore, you should be using an Ai with this cycle, and you should do so from the first day of the cycle. In addition to that, you need to use cabergoline, since trenbolone will increase your prolactin, so you need to keep that under control.

As a personal recommendation, I would suggest you to add Cardarine GW to the cycle, since it has a time proven ability to greatly reduce many of trenbolone's side effects without adding any of its own. 10 mgs per day would be a good dosage. Besides, it will give many other benefits, which will improve your cycle quality big time.

Finally, make sure to run a proper PCT after such a cycle, since it is quite harsh. I would recommend you to run the perfect PCT protocol for this - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Masteron helps with estrogen levels, but unfortunately not sufficient. You will still need an AI such as aromasin or arimidex to use on EOD basis. Also, for so much tren, you will definitely need to get your hands on cabergoline, otherwise you might have a lot of prolactin related sides.

As for PCT - its crucial. Without it, you might not never recover and lose all of your gains that you made throughout the years.

your friend got lucky he didn't get estrogen problems on cycle and he never comes off. so of course he will tell you what he did

you need to not listen to 'friends' because they don't know shit themselves. do your own homework.. at the end of the day that is your responsibility

your friend got lucky he didn't get estrogen problems on cycle and he never comes off. so of course he will tell you what he did

you need to not listen to 'friends' because they don't know shit themselves. do your own homework.. at the end of the day that is your responsibility

Remember to include the proper support supplements in your cycle. A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
    1. An AI (aromasin) to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
    2. An anti-prolactin drug (cabergoline) to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
    3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Not running a PCT after a steroid cycle is a TERRIBLE idea. Not only will you not keep the majority of the gains from your cycle, it is extremely unhealthy. Here is a good video for you to watch on how to properly run a PCT and why it's important: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwGWtlKVEmw
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com