Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Anavar, trenbolone, primobolan

Default Anavar, trenbolone, primobolan

can i cycle be made with Anavar, trenbolone, primobolan? i am thinking about 300mg tren a week, 300mg primobolan a week, and 40mg ed anavar. i will add n2guard during cycle and wants to know what would be a good anti-prolactin for this cycle?

Good cycle but you need cardarine with the trenbolone.

Also I would add test, aromasin and cabergoline

Remember to include the proper support supplements in your cycle. A test/tren/primo cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
    1. An AI (aromasin) to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
    2. An anti-prolactin drug (cabergoline) to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
    3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

N2guard would also be a great addition to your cycle to keep liver toxicity to a minimum because anavar is a liver toxic oral steroid.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

tren with primo is actually one of the best cycles you can do because primo is so mild and tren is so harsh. plus primo boosts immune system, while tren diminishes it. so they compliment each other well

300mg of tren a week is very harsh on its own right. so you want to listen to the guys above and get n2guard and cardarine while on. i would also have caber on hand just in case. you can buy all those from n2bm, ag-guys, and sarms1

A good anti-prolactin drug would be cabergoline, taken at 0.25 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle. The best liver support will be N2Guard. Cardarine would definitely be a very good addition to the cycle, since it has a time proven ability to counter many of trenbolone's side effects without adding any of its own. Personally, I would also add in there some testosterone at like 300-400 mgs per week.

7. Default

Caber is the one you are looking for when it comes to prolactin. I would dose it at .25mg EOD. You can get it from ag-guys if you want a liquid. I really like your cycle by the way!