Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: decrease in libido - why?

Default decrease in libido - why?

got on with a cycle of deca and sustanon four weeks back and already experiencing my libido has hit the rock bottom. i feel less sensation and hardly want to do what i used to love the most should i increase sustanon dose or should i bring on an AI like aromasin and dose it 10mg ed?

Drop the deca increase the test, add dostinex.

Well, first of all, you should be using an AI with your cycle from the first day on. Therefore, you should start using aromasin ASAP, since excessive estrogen levels may cause these issues.

Secondly, you should be using cabergoline from the first day of the cycle in order to keep prolactin under control. 0.25 mgs EOD is a good dosage to begin with. High prolactin can also cause side effects that are similar to those of estrogen, including the ones related to libido.

Finally, it is very advisable to run proviron with your deca cycle in order to prevent deca dick. 50 mgs per day is a good dosage.

You might have high estrogen, high prolactin or both. Check bloods, post them here and then we will tell you what to fix

it is funny how on forums guys always say to run test with deca because it prevents deca dick. yet we see thread after thread of guys complaining.

look anytime you mess with your hormones it can cause a change in libido. is this your first cycle? if not then you should never stack steroids because now you don't know how your body will react.

Libido problems from test/deca are usually due to high estrogen/prolactin levels.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
    1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
    2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention, in addition to low libidio.

You should have been using the since day 1 of your cycle but better late then never. You can order both of them from ag-guys.com if you need a source
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

7. Default

I would leave your dosages alone but get on aromasin 10mg EOD and caber .25mg EOD asap. For future reference, those should always be run from day 1 of a cycle when required.

Get blood work done and dont guess. Private labs for alittle over 50 bucks after using 15% off discount code and it will show total test level and estrodiol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk