Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: help for cycle 4

Default help for cycle 4

So i belive it is time for the my 4 cycle . After 1 year and a half without steroids,, i decided to run one more cycle if not 2 with a good bridge betwen them. My recuperation is complete ( 6 weeks before i made all the blood tests including hormonal and everything is perfect: lipids, test , prolactin, kidneys etc). i weight arrownd 78 kg (180 pounds) bf 10-11% 5.9 feet tall (1.80 cm) 36years old.Cardio is on the top ( 1.5 hour run 16 km) .
    I m a hard gainer, and i react well the firs 6-8 weeks on Aas. Normaly take 8-12 kg in that period and after this i hit a pleateau and gain only fat....at the end of the cycle i m 16-18% bf.
    What s the plan? Like always injectible compounds only. A low test high nandrolones cycle.For the first time i want to try 2 nandrolones in 1 cycle in the same time ( tren and NNP). The lenght can be 12-18 weeks, after this PCT maybe a SARM bridge and one new cycle of 10-12 weeks. I am intersted on high quality muscle, not big, huge and fat. Less water , less fat eaven the scale will show only 10 kg more.
    Any help for the design of the 4 cycle is welcome. In fact i really need your advice.(compounds dosage time,pct etc)

My AAS history:

My first cycle and PCT was :test e @ 500mgs/week for 12 weeks and run arimidex .25mgs eod till week 14 then start pct. nolva 20,20,10,10,10 (from october 2010 to december 2010)
    Second Cycle
    Weeks 1-16 test prop 150mg eod
    Weeks 1-14 NPP 150mg eod
    Weeks 1-19 arimidex .25mg e3d
    Weeks 3-19 cabergaline .5mg twice a week
    PCT Weeks 17-21 Clomid 50/50/50/25/25
    Weeks 17-20 Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    HCG 250x2times/wk wk7-19
    Cycle nr 3 was
    Week 1-16 Test enanth 500mg pw (2 times x 250mg PW) pfarma grade from Balkan
    Week 1-13 Tren E 200mg pw (2 times x 100mg PW) pharma grade from Balkan. Is somewere betwen Tren A and Tren E very powerfull
    Week 1-13 Mast Prop 300mg pw (3 times x 100mg PW) pfarma grade ?? form India Alpha Pharma
    Arimidex @ .5mgs twice pw, starting from week 3, if everythink is ok maybe reduce at 0,35mg e3d
    Cabergoline/dostinex @ .5mgs twice pw starting at week 3. I have run the Caber until middle PCT . ( after 1 year i had a prolactin rise issue but resolve it naturaly
    HCG 250 IU's twice pw starting from week 5 . I stop HCG in the day i start PCT.
    I start PCT two weeks after last pin of Test

PCT was Nolva 40/40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
    I stop the Arimidex at start of Pct and replace with Aromasin, dosed at 12.5 mgs ED for two weeks, then reduce to every second day for two weeks, then the last week of pct run it E3D.

So in this moment that s the plan...a short cycle of 12-14 weeks. Low test, high nandrolones..
    Test prop 150 mg/week for 14 weeks
    NNP 350 mg/week for 12 weeks
    Tren hexa 350 mg/week for 12 weeks
    HCG--only if i feal the shrink cage on my balls 2x250 iu /week.....weeks 9-14 Aromasin 12.5 e3d
    PCT for 5 weeks Nolva 40/40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
    Aromasin, dosed at 12.5 mgs ED for two weeks, then reduce to every second day for two weeks, then the last week of pct run it E3D.

Stay clean for one month after this maid a bridge with SARMS ( triple stack) and jump in cycle 5. Same goals, muscle without fat , water ...but have no ideea of the lenght, compounds etc. Any sugestion?

bud your pct is too weak. you are using a pct that was popular in 1988!! this is the year 2016.

you are just going to feel like shit running crazy dosages of SERM drugs for just 4 weeks.. it will roller coaster your hormones more.

lower those dosages and add a T booster and ostarine.. you will have a much smoother pct

4. Default

I don't see caber in your cycle which is a big miss. You want to run it with any nandrolone to prevent prolactin issues and you have 2 nandrolones! Better add it in at .25mg EOD. The rest looks ok as far as the cycle and doses. The PCT definitely needs some work. I would look into the Perfect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

I see that you want high quality mass, and you like running, so I am sure that you need such compounds as EQ and Cardarine. In fact, these two taken together will make up the ultimate endurance stack. So the plan I would suggest you is the following:

Weeks 1-14
    Testosterone enanthate - 500 mgs per week
    EQ - 400 mgs per week
    Cardarine GW - 20 mgs per day
    Turinabol - 50 mgs per day during the first 4 weeks
    Aromasin - 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle
    N2Guard for the first 4 weeks

Wait two weeks, and run the perfect PCT protocol as described here - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

This cycle will give you some very clean gains, and an inmense boost of athletic performance, so I think that it will be just perfect for you.

Yes i agree that i need caber...it was there but i forgot to write about it...
    The perfect PCT...yes..in fact this is what i m going to try for the first time... i have used before HCG Generate and ES ( in off cycle period )...and they are good...very goood products.
    I have a tentation to go first with nandrolones ( test p..tren hexa...NNP) and after this after perfect PCT and one bridge with Triple stack sarms and jump in cycle 5 with what Lev sugested.
    Also i will run in both cycles the Caradine....and Need2guard...the hole cycle.
    What do you think?...should i stack at what lev has advice me also masteron?

Of course i will add some hcg generate from the day 1 of the 4 cycle....hope i don t need to add hcg in week 8...if hcg generate will do the job maybe i will avoid hcg.

Quote Originally Posted by Emil View Post
    So in this moment that s the plan...a short cycle of 12-14 weeks. Low test, high nandrolones..
    Test prop 150 mg/week for 14 weeks
    NNP 350 mg/week for 12 weeks
    Tren hexa 350 mg/week for 12 weeks
    HCG--only if i feal the shrink cage on my balls 2x250 iu /week.....weeks 9-14 Aromasin 12.5 e3d
    PCT for 5 weeks Nolva 40/40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
    Aromasin, dosed at 12.5 mgs ED for two weeks, then reduce to every second day for two weeks, then the last week of pct run it E3D.

Stay clean for one month after this maid a bridge with SARMS ( triple stack) and jump in cycle 5. Same goals, muscle without fat , water ...but have no ideea of the lenght, compounds etc. Any sugestion?
    Remember to include the proper support supplements in your cycle. A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
    1. An AI (aromasin) to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
    2. An anti-prolactin drug (cabergoline) to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
    3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Your PCT also needs major major improvement. The old school 2 SERM nolvadex and clomid PCT is not optimal at all. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Everything is on plan.....just a BIG QUESTION...is safe to run caradine for a total of 21 weeks? At 20mg/day?...because this is the amount of time for cycle and pct.
    Not mention the Sarms triple stack for the bridge

Yes, it is absolutely safe to use it for that long, since it is a non-hormonal compound, and it barely has any side effects at all. So it is cool to use it for that long.