Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Sus250

Default Sus250

Has anyone had great success with this product
    I've heard it can hurt cause of the short esters in it.
    I'm guessing you would run it 2x a week or maybe three depending on dosages
    Love to hear what you stacked it with as I'm thinking anadrol and sus250 and maybe tren a 12 week cycle

I'm thinking of runing
    Sustanon /mast /tren for summer

Quote Originally Posted by maikolo33 View Post
    Has anyone had great success with this product
    I've heard it can hurt cause of the short esters in it.
    I'm guessing you would run it 2x a week or maybe three depending on dosages
    Love to hear what you stacked it with as I'm thinking anadrol and sus250 and maybe tren a 12 week cycle
    It is quite a long acting steroid, so there is definitely no need to do injections three times per week. 2 times should be plenty, with even 1 injection being enough. It can indeed hurt, but I would rather say that it will depend on the brand, rather than on the esters. Over the years I have tried the sustanon from different brands, and some of them did hurt like fuckers, and others did not. So it is just a matter of product quality to me. Not long ago I was using Sustanon from Berd Pharmaceuticals, and it did not hurt one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    It is quite a long acting steroid, so there is definitely no need to do injections three times per week. 2 times should be plenty, with even 1 injection being enough. It can indeed hurt, but I would rather say that it will depend on the brand, rather than on the esters. Over the years I have tried the sustanon from different brands, and some of them did hurt like fuckers, and others did not. So it is just a matter of product quality to me. Not long ago I was using Sustanon from Berd Pharmaceuticals, and it did not hurt one bit.
    Thanks mate for that info
    What recommended dosage do you think ?

sustanon is simply 4 esters of testosterone..

pharm grade sustanon organnon does hurt a bit. but if you use UGL brand it isn't bad. depends on the source

you should only inject sustanon once a week. it was designed for TRT

6. Default

Sustanon is just testosterone but with multiple esters. PIP can happen for a number of different reasons but if the gear is good quality the PIP should be minimal. You can inject 1-2 times per week and really stack it with anything you want. Very versatile compound.

A good dosage of sustanon is 500mg/week. I would inject 250mg twice per week.

Remember to include an AI with your cycle. This is very important to keep estrogen in the low-normal range and prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage. Run the AI from day 1 of your cycle until your PCT.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

I would say 500mg/week is the sweet spot

Thanks all I'll do 2x shots @ week @250 should be sufficient enough can always up dosage later on