Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: help pls..

Default help pls..

i am 27, 190lbs, and 5'10". about to start my second cycle. the first was 3 years back and kept myself away from roids due to injuries and bad health. now back to my best. would you recommend a testosterone enanthate only cycle (the first was this too) at 450-500mg a week for 14 weeks?

You should add some ostabolic to the test cycle.

If your last cycle was like 3 years ago, you may consider this one as your first cycle, since your body is completely clear now. A testosterone solo cycle is a good idea, and you got the dosages right there. However, you should be also using an AI from the first day of the cycle. Aromasin would be the best choice, since it is a suicide aromatase inhibitor, so there will be no estrogen rebound with it. Besides, it will increase your IGF-1 production by up to 23%, and it will improve your lipids.

Even though this is a relatively simple cycle, make sure to run a good PCT, since it will determine how much of these gains you will be able to keep, and how smooth will be your recovery.

PCT is the most important part of the cycle I have to say. A lot of people consider doing the perfect PCT protocol from evolutionary.org to make sure they recover at the best way possible

12 weeks and make sure you are using n2guard an aromasin while on

as long as you are truly back in shape you will get good results .. you could even add a light anabolic oral to kickstart things

6. Default

After being off AAS for that long, a test only cycle will be really good for you. Make sure you have an AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in check as well. I would also recommend running the Perfect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

If you have been off steroids for 3 years, it'll be pretty much like running your first steroid cycle all over again. I would do a simple 12 week testosterone only cycle of 500mg/week.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]