Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: var or tbol + var??

Default var or tbol + var??

i want to do an oral only cycle as i am dead scared of the needlework. my goal is to shred down 2% bodyfat and want to run anavar at a dose of 60-80mg for 8 weeks. a friend instead suggested me to try tbol and anavar. which will be the better choice and at what doses? PCT?

You won't be able to get to 2% that's rare. Maybe 4-5%.

I think he meant to lose 2%, not to get down to 2%

steroids DO NOT burn fat. i think you should try a different strategy for fat loss. n2slin + GW + diet + exercise

5. Default

If your diet and cardio are not in check it doesn't matter what you take. You will actually gain weight on var or var+tbol if your diet isn't proper.

Sincerely, I would not use more than 60 mgs of anavar - dosages higher than that will give minimal additional benefits, if any at all, but the side effects will get considerably more prominent. I think that 80 mgs of anavar taken for 8 weeks will hit your liver quite hard. Better stick with a dosage of 40-60 mgs per day, and make sure to be using a very good liver supporting supplement all along in order to keep your liver as healthy as possible. N2Guard would be the best choice, since it has so many ingredients in one package.

Is this your first steroid cycle? Running two liver toxic oral steroids in the same cycle (anavar and tbol) is going to be hard on your liver. I would just use anavar.

I explain how to properly run an oral only steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks like this:
    Weeks 1 - 8
    Anavar 40-60mg/day
    A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
    A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
    4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
    A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]