Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Testosterone and itching skin

Default Testosterone and itching skin

i have been using roids for long and this is the very first time that i am experiencing itching skin after using testosterone cypionate. the skin is warm and very itching. what could be the possible reason and how to get rid of this?

Maybe BA allergy possible.

Could be dirty gear or a bad injection

ask your source why. it is likely you aren't the only one who is experiencing this. he should offer to send you something else

otherwise find a new source

5. Default

I would contact the source and ask what kind of carrier oil they are using. Maybe you are reacting to it.

It sounds to me like you are getting an allergic reaction from the gear you are using. It's most likely from the carrier oil the UG lab suspended the hormones in.

There is nothing you can really do about it besides switching UG labs. I would re-order testosterone from a different UG lab. Check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org if you are looking for a source for a new lab. You can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources of evolutionary.org like Roid Mass or Nordic Fusion.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

There are basically two options - either you are allergic to some of the ingredients found in this particular oil, or you got yourself an infection there. If I were you, I would not inject anything there for some time, and see how it changes. If the redness and warmth remains, then most probably it is an infection, and you should visit a doctor. If this redness will subside when not injecting this stuff, then most probably you are allergic to this product, and you should switch the brand.