Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: masteron and winstrol

Default masteron and winstrol

for research purposes, can you tell me what the masteron and winstrol stack can be used for and the possible average daily dosages that have been used to the best of your knowledge for previous research of the stack? thanks.

You should go winstrol cardarine and test instead of masteron.

Admin

Masteron is primarily a cosmetic drug. You aren't going to notice much from it unless your body fat is under 10%.

If you are looking for a cutting cycle, I would swap the masteron for anavar. Something like this -

Here is a video where I explain how to properly run an oral only bulking or cutting cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

A cutting cycle might look something like this -
    Weeks 1 - 8
    Winstrol 50mg/day
    Anavar 50mg/day
    A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
    A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

After the cycle, it's important to run a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
    4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
    A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Cardarine would be a great addition to the cycle to further increase fat loss -> Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
    20mg/day is a good dosage of cardarine.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

stacking 2 dry anabolic compounds like this makes no sense.

many people stack steroids with no understanding of what they are doing, they just put a bunch of shit together like they are making a witch pot for halloween and hope something sticks.

I am a big believer in you want to stack an anabolic with an androgen to create proper synergy. masteron needs to be always stacked because all it will do when used alone is harden muscles, while winny is just a shitty steroid unless you are competing or getting pics

5. Default

I would not stack them together personally. You would do much better doing some research and putting together a cycle based on your goals.

If you are competing, you would need about 350-700 mg of masteron per week (100-200mg/eod).

As for winstrol, 50-100 mgs/ED oral or injectable.

But these two will make your hair fall like hell. If you do not consider competing anytime soon or not even close to the competition day, I wouldnt bother with these two compounds, especially with a combo of them.