Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: PCT dosage query

Default PCT dosage query

I just had a quick question about PCT dosage, i am talking precisely about nolvadex dosage. I am going to be using it to combat gyno that has just popped up. Should I expect the liquinol to be close to 40/40/20/20? Thanks in advance!

You are kind of asking 2 questions in 1.

First off - nolvadex alone is not near sufficient for a PCT. Run the perfect PCT protocol -> The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    ^The perfect PCT protocol will ensure your natural testosterone production fully recovers and you keep all the gains you made from your steroid cycle

Second - If you have gyno, the best thing you can do to remove gyno from past steroid usage or puberty is to run the anti gyno protocol 3.0 -> Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cure 3.0 - Evolutionary.org
    Run the protocol exactly as laid out. I have seen it do wonders for removing even the worst cases of gyno.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

liquid version is the same dosage as tabs. just make sure you are getting a quality liquid cause most are shit. ag-guys sells top quality ancillaries

and yes musky is right, just using a SERM only pct does not work ever. it drops IGF-1 and makes you feel like trash. you need to run a full pct, look up the perfect pct

PCT has its own protocol, with clomid, nolva, test boosters and preferably sarms.

Anti gyno protocol has different things in it, such as letro, aromasin, nolva. You should read up those two different ones for two different purposes.

5. Default

You should run your thorough PCT first. Make sure you do it 100% proper. After the PCT if you still have gyno you will have to run the anti gyno protocol. It is an extensive program but very effective.

http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gyn...cure-version-3