Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: PCT guidance

Default PCT guidance

I have just finished a 15 week cycle of sustonon 250 and deca 300. Could you please recommend what I need to take for pct? looking to buy nolvadex as a post cycle therapy 3 weeks into my first cycle and am stacking sustaon 250 and deca 300 at a higher dose than probably needed. Please direct me to the right product looking to take 40 mg for the first 2 weeks and 2 mg for 2 more weeks. thanks.

you should not use Nolva after deca because of the chance of causing severe issues. (yes it happens)

get on the perfect PCT and run it for 8 weeks. you should have never ran such a long cycle with such long esters as your first 'cycle' .. whoever gave you that idea is an idiot. but whats done is done. remember it will take 6-7 weeks for these esters to even clear your body so i would give it 4-6 months to fully recover from this

3. Default

Nolva is not enough for any PCT. You want to follow the Perfect PCT - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

That article will explain exactly what you need to buy and how to use it.

*do not cut corners on PCT or you will just lose your gains and fuck up your HPTA. You want to recover well and keep those hard earned gains!

Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    Nolva is not enough for any PCT. You want to follow the Perfect PCT - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

That article will explain exactly what you need to buy and how to use it.

*do not cut corners on PCT or you will just lose your gains and fuck up your HPTA. You want to recover well and keep those hard earned gains!
    I talk about why each individual product is incorporated into the perfect PCT in this video here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...pct-46615.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
    • An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
    • A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
    • A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
    • Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
    • Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

PCT is very important, maybe even more important period than the cycle itself. That is why you need to take it seriously.

First of all, I would not do nolva. Not after nandrolone such as deca, as it might increase the sensitivity of the body to the prolactin and lead to some serious gyno and ED problems.

Secondly, one SERM simply is just not enough. You are completely shutdown and you need to take proper precautions. Therefore a good PCT outlay has to be done.

Muskate suggested the perfect PCT protocol, highly popular amongst people here and evo. I would stick to it if you want to recover properly.