Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: masteron guidance

Default masteron guidance

i want to run my third cycle soon and was wondering if a 8 week cycle with masteron and test e would be any good? or should i make the cycle at least 12-14 weeks? any more roid that should be added to the cycle if i want to gain lean mass and strong muscles?

well masteron typically comes in prop form, unless you are using a UGL that has it in E form. I would get masteron E so you can mix the injections twice a week. and the sweet spot with an E ester is 12 weeks. 8 weeks is a bit short, and 14-16 weeks you start pushing it too far

i would use n2guard while on with hcgenerate, and a light AI like aromasin or liquidex

PCT needs to be perfect PCT

3. Default

You can go either way with your cycle. If you want it short like 8 weeks then stick to short Prop esters. If you want long esters then just extend your cycle to 12 weeks or so. With mast it is basically a primarily cosmetic drug so if you are not at a very low body fat then you will notice little from it.

If you are using test e and mast e, both have very long half lives. The enathate ester has a half life of 10.5 days. It'll take at least 4-5 weeks for the drugs to reach full blood hormone levels. It makes the most sense to do 12-16 week cycles with long estered steroids.

Although not a steroid, you need to add an AI to your cycle. An AI is VERY important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. The best AI choice is aromasin since it is a suicide AI. 10mg EOD is a good dosage for your cycle.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by wwtablez View Post
    i want to run my third cycle soon and was wondering if a 8 week cycle with masteron and test e would be any good? or should i make the cycle at least 12-14 weeks? any more roid that should be added to the cycle if i want to gain lean mass and strong muscles?
    You can never go wrong with adding tren in a lean mass cycle, as long as you are experienced and know what tren is about