Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: lifting weights, poor results

Default lifting weights, poor results

I have been lifting weights for around 2 years but the progress i have made is very disappointing as per my own standards. i want to try out some steroids now and want to know what bulking cycle would you recommend to a beginner? dosages, duration, PCT, etc? thanks a ton.

to be honest 2 years is not long man. training is very important and most guys simply do it wrong and don't understand the object of resistance training

if you don't have that part down using steroids will not be beneficial for you and i promise that 2 years you still don't really know how to lift

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    to be honest 2 years is not long man. training is very important and most guys simply do it wrong and don't understand the object of resistance training

if you don't have that part down using steroids will not be beneficial for you and i promise that 2 years you still don't really know how to lift
    I have to agree. If you can’t make gains without steroids then you won’t make any with them. Steroids don’t just grow muscle from nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to build a solid foundation first and foremost

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

5. Default

What are your current stats?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk