Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: right kind of PCT?

Default right kind of PCT?

I want to run a cycle with testosterone enanthate, dbol, and deca durabolin and here to find what would be a good AI and PCT for it? should i run arimidex 0.25mg eod as AI and choose nolvadex and clomid? 4 weeks after cycle ends, PCT should start, right?

A test deca, dbol cycle needs the following support supplements:
    1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
    2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

This article will clear up a lot of your questions about PCT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

The old school 2 SERM nolvadex and clomid PCT is really outdated and not optimal at all.

The day after your last injection start a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com
    2 weeks after your last injection you start the rest of the PCT drugs - clomid, nolvadex, ostarine and cardarine
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

swap out the dbol for proviron and also add in n2guard during cycle

hcgenerate is also a great thing to use on cycle to boost libido and help balance cholesterol

4. Default

That is a classic bulking cycle. Definitely run an AI with your cycle since you have 3 compounds that aromatize heavily. I recommend aromasin but if you have arimidex already then use that. I would do .5mg EOD. Run your cycle 14 weeks. I would do Test at 500mg, deca at 300-400mg, and dbol at 30-40mg per day. You also need N2Guard with dbol since it is liver toxic. Run 7 caps per day. For PCT you need to run the Perfect PCT - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

Quote Originally Posted by lucakylt View Post
    I want to run a cycle with testosterone enanthate, dbol, and deca durabolin and here to find what would be a good AI and PCT for it? should i run arimidex 0.25mg eod as AI and choose nolvadex and clomid? 4 weeks after cycle ends, PCT should start, right?
    Instead of arimidex I would suggest aromasin. It works better as it is suicide AI and it also is cholesterol friendly, unlike arimidex.

As for PCT, the boys already gave a good suggestion - go for the perfect PCT protocol. It gives the best chances of recovering after a heavy cycle.

Also N2Guard is a life saver whenever you introduce an oral to your cycle.