Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: coming off with PCT, help

Default coming off with PCT, help

i have been running my first cycle for the last 12 weeks and have 4 more weeks to go. i've been running testosterone enanthate 250mg twice a week and have been using arimidex 0.25mg eod from week 6th onwards. what would the recommended PCT dosages as far as clomid and nolvadex are concerned??

In the future, start your AI from day one. If your estrogen builds up you'll be fighting a difficult battle the rest of your cycle. Obviously wait 2 weeks after your last pin to let the long ester clear before starting your PCT. Your PCT should run 6 weeks with a dosing of clomid and nolva as follows:

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by duncan5 View Post
    i have been running my first cycle for the last 12 weeks and have 4 more weeks to go. i've been running testosterone enanthate 250mg twice a week and have been using arimidex 0.25mg eod from week 6th onwards. what would the recommended PCT dosages as far as clomid and nolvadex are concerned??
    PON gave you the correct dosages

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

you need a strong test booster in there to offset the negative sides of those SERM's. n2generate ES will work great

First cycles are 12 weeks not 16.