Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: what should i try next?

Default what should i try next?

i've been using testosterone cypionate 500mg a week for the last 8 weeks and now wants to try something better, more effective, and safe at the same time. what would be my best option of steroids if goal is to gain muscle mass, enhance speed and recovery, and improve physique? thanks

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by frakest View Post
    i've been using testosterone cypionate 500mg a week for the last 8 weeks and now wants to try something better, more effective, and safe at the same time. what would be my best option of steroids if goal is to gain muscle mass, enhance speed and recovery, and improve physique? thanks
    Too late to add something now. Wait til next cycle. What's your stats and experience?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

well you need to come off steroids if you want to keep your HPTA healthy. getting too ahead of yourself

What do you mean by enhancing "speed?" Do you mean speed of recovery or speed as endurance and agility?
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

You need to finish your current cycle as is, PCT, and then take time off equal to PCT time plus cycle time first so you can recover.

SARMS is probably a better choice for your goals.

www.esarms.com

PM me for a discount code.