Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: tips to bulk?

Default tips to bulk?

i have accessed many forums but must say this is my fav undoubtedly. guys, can you plz recommend me some nice roids that are safe and good for a bulking cycle? also, it would be great if you can even shed some light on arimidex and clomid dosages. thanks.

you can bulk on any steroid stack, that is their bread and butter

but there is a difference between bulking, and just putting on a ton of water. that is the #1 mistake guys do so don't fall into that trap or you could end up with gyno

I think you need to study more on the subject before you put these compounds in your body. You are no where near ready.

You're definitely going to need to put some more research in still. After you do, perhaps suggest a cycle you are thinking on doing then, and we can help you adjust it as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    You're definitely going to need to put some more research in still. After you do, perhaps suggest a cycle you are thinking on doing then, and we can help you adjust it as needed.
    Excellent suggestion

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ronayner View Post
    i have accessed many forums but must say this is my fav undoubtedly. guys, can you plz recommend me some nice roids that are safe and good for a bulking cycle? also, it would be great if you can even shed some light on arimidex and clomid dosages. thanks.
    What us your stats and experience? Based on your questions you are not ready for a cycle

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk