Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: lean body mass question

Default lean body mass question

i am looking for anabolic steroids that would be helpful to build lean body mass, possibly without resulting in any prostate weight increase. also no increase in diabetic activities. can i have some expert suggestions please? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by deckarded View Post
    i am looking for anabolic steroids that would be helpful to build lean body mass, possibly without resulting in any prostate weight increase. also no increase in diabetic activities. can i have some expert suggestions please? thanks.
    There is a variety of steroids, including just testosterone, that could help you achieve this, however it is key that your diet and training are nailed down and that you also run the proper ancillaries.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deckarded View Post
    What is your full stats and experience?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

use steroids conservatively.. your prostate health is dependent on how much DHT is metabolized from the steroids you use

In for stats, training history, and goals.

In my experience every steroid ive used has had an effect on my prostate and blood sugar.