Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: PCT dosages and duration?

Default PCT dosages and duration?

i am in week 6th of my first ever cycle. using testosterone enanthate 500mg a week for 14 weeks and brought in arimidex 0.25mg eod from week 5th onwards. is it mandatory to include HCG to end of the cycle?? if yes, when and doses plz? also, would clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20 be good 4 weeks after end of the steroid cycle?

You actually never want to include HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.

The old school 2 SERM clomid and nolvadex PCT is not optimal at all.

After your cycle, run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
    • An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
    • A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
    • A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
    • Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
    • Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

I would recommend you learn about these ancillaries before starting a cycle in the first place. to understand how they work. if you type in evolutionary.org and then the name of the drug, you will get articles about them. do your homework.

as musky said, a 2 serm pct is garbage. if you want to run that then go for it, however you will feel like shit on it and won't recover

Quote Originally Posted by ZacharRR View Post
    i am in week 6th of my first ever cycle. using testosterone enanthate 500mg a week for 14 weeks and brought in arimidex 0.25mg eod from week 5th onwards. is it mandatory to include HCG to end of the cycle?? if yes, when and doses plz? also, would clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20 be good 4 weeks after end of the steroid cycle?
    Either include HCG during your cycle or do not include at all. If you decide to use HCG in your pct, that could be counter productive.

As for PCT, make sure to include a strong test booster like HCGenerate ES to help you recover.

Also, I would probably add some non-suppressing SARMs like ostarine, nutrobal and cardarine to maintain the gains, but that is optional.