Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: which is best for hardening muscles?

Default which is best for hardening muscles?

i've been a regular at the gym for the last 3 years, work out 5 days a week and emphasize on cardio and weight training under a good coach. i am here to seek suggestions on the best steroids for muscle hardening. will a cycle with winstrol, masteron, and test p be good? any other better?

The two best steroids for hardening are winstrol and masteron. The problem with those 2 steroids is they are extremely hard on your hair line. If you plan on using them in your cycle, I would use a good anti hair loss shampoo with your cycle like n2shampoo from n2bm.com.

Test P + winstrol + masteron would be a great pre-contest stack. You will want to drop the test 1 week out from your competition/photo shoot to prevent any water retention. The winstrol and masteron you can run right up until the day of your competition/photo shoot.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

yes those are great for hardening but why would you want to harden if you are weight training? the results are TEMPORARY. hardening muscles are purely cosmetic for guys who are preparing for photos and competitions. if you are a regular gym rat it can be very counter productive to the joints, hair, and even skin to use those compounds

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    yes those are great for hardening but why would you want to harden if you are weight training? the results are TEMPORARY. hardening muscles are purely cosmetic for guys who are preparing for photos and competitions. if you are a regular gym rat it can be very counter productive to the joints, hair, and even skin to use those compounds
    Winny and mast are the best for sure. You could also look at the SARM S4 for something more mild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winny, test p and masteron are the type of steroids that are ran together pre-contest.

You already need to be relatively lean, below 10% bodyfat to notice the results.

The hardening effects will kick in within few weeks, however these compounds will also dry up your joints and thin out your hairline. So beware.

What type of winny is suggested. Oral or inject. Oil based inject of course. I'll drink the water based.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk