Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: what after sustanon?

Default what after sustanon?

i have two cycles under my belt and want to now the third in a month's time. my first was testosterone only and the second was with sustanon 250. i now want to shed some fat and gain quality lean mass and size. what would be you suggest -- duration, products, AI, and PCT? thanks.

Testosteorne and sustanon are the same thing actually. Sustanon is just a blend of 4 different tqestostenre esters.

For your goals of lean mass and cutting, I would suggest primo.

Primo is a very mild compound that does not aromatize into estrogen. You could run a TRT testosterone dosage + primo for your second cycle. You won't get huge increases in strength or size from the cycle but it will be extremely minimal in the way of side effects and be a great cutting cycle.

Another great addition would be cardarine/sr9009. The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Something like this:
    Weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 200mg/week
    primo 600mg/week
    aromasin 5mg EOD
    cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-per...e-therapy-pct/
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

^^^ that layout is fine but primo can be ran at 400-500mg a week.

or if primo is too expensive swap in EQ the same way

4. Default

Whichever cycle you choose remember that leaning out requires the diet to be adjusted. Since you are on gear you don't need to be in a huge deficit but if you do a 300 calorie deficit you can lose some fat. You need to be consistent. You have to follow the diet every single day too, not just a couple days here and there.